How to Evaluate and Adopt Therapeutic Reflexology (textbook and Instructor Resource Manual)
EDUCATORS from colleges, universities, and career colleges, contact your Pearson Sales representative via www.pearsonhighered.com. Click on Educator site to find your Sales Representative.
PROFESSIONAL training companies, corporations, and associations, contact your Sales Representative via www.informit.com/sales/ms.
There are two Therapeutic Reflexology products:
- Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence – professional peer-reviewed textbook with DVD and online resources, including full-color interactive foot map. Chapter quizzes for content and foot maps reinforce learning.
- Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence Instructor Resource Manual – print and online resources for reflexology instructors available in Pearson’s My Health Professions Kit. Includes instructor answers to chapter quizzes; more than 200 PowerPoint slides; TestGen software, and exams.
Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence
Paula S. Stone
A Complete Preparatory and Review Resource
Therapeutic Reflexology touches on all areas of core reflexology knowledge for practitioners of all levels. Paula Stone takes a medically sound, anatomical and physiological viewpoint while acknowledging other holistic paradigms. Content areas address key topic understanding required of major reflexology certification programs.
The book supports visual learning and demystifies complex techniques, helping practitioners more clearly understand what they are doing and how their techniques impact the human body.
Additional features include:
- More than 200 color figures illustrating concepts, anatomy, physiology, reflexes, techniques, meridian points and zones, and much more
- Case studies and a clinical perspective section with concepts and techniques allowing practitioners to visualize how theory and technique come together in practice
- A companion Professional DVD demonstrates a wide spectrum of reflexology techniques and practices, from table and chair set-ups to master-level techniques shown in no other package
Core Knowledge Approach
Therapeutic Reflexology covers everything needed to be a professional reflexologist. Beginners will learn the foundations of reflexology history and theory as well a techniques and sequences carefully supported by case studies and clinical research. Through tips, notes and graduated sequences, learners are able to progress smoothly to intermediate and advance clinical skills topics.
With evidence-based findings and full documentation research, Therapeutic Reflexology identifies the impact of reflexology on health challenges. This text provides practitioners scientific support for the effectiveness of the therapies they are learning.
Additional Therapeutic Reflexology Resources
My Health Professions Kit
Combine the power of Therapeutic Reflexology with the wealth of online resources meant to improve learner retention and provide additional instructor resources. My Health Professions Kit for Reflexology is an online resource that offers a wealth of tools to support learning and comprehension, including practice quizzes, videos and animations of key concepts, vocabulary review quizzes, audio glossary, and many more resources.
It also includes a full suite of supplements just for instructors including manuals, PowerPoint slides, and lecture notes. Visit www.myhealthprofessionskit.com to access these useful teaching tools or contact Mollie Stephenson at [email protected] for more information.
A Custom Reflexology Solution that Works for You
- Need to incorporate additional original materials relevant to your organization?
- Want to condense the content to include only advanced topics?
- Looking for an exam prep program based on Therapeutic Reflexology and online resources?
Whether you need to condense the textbook or a complete exam preparatory solution for your organization, Pearson can help. We’ll work with your original content, the library of Pearson content, and online resources to create a package that works for your organization. We can also develop portals to host this custom content for easy online access, allowing you to scale your offering to your members easily.
For more information on how Pearson can develop a custom solution suited to your needs, ‘Just Ask’ – you can contact Mollie Stephenson at [email protected]
About Pearson Learning Solutions
Pearson Learning Solutions is the dedicated learning solutions consultancy and service provider for Pearson, the global leader in education and education technology. Drawing on the vast Pearson library of educational content, technology, courseware, and services, Pearson Learning Solutions offers clients a single access point to the full range of Pearson’s resources and expertise, including development of custom publications and custom media solutions; curriculum design expertise for scoped and sequenced online courses; development of digital content in any form and on any platform; integrated assessment expertise; and Pearson LearningStudio – a new generation personalized learning environment and platform.
We are one of the leading content providers for Health Professions and Nursing. Our professional relationships with associations put us in the best position to provide the materials that industry and academic alike will need. For more information, visit: http://www.pearsonprofessionalsolutions.com/