Sign up Now for Therapeutic Reflexology I — Dec 7-8, 2013 – Last Class in 2013
See registration form on home page to register. Seating is limited to allow for personal instruction.
Back by popular demand, Therapeutic Reflexology I: Theory, Principles, & Pain Relief, will be held December 7-8, 2013 in Maryland Heights, MO. In this instructor lead, hands-on weekend, you will learn how to:
* Perform techniques to help the body achieve optimum health
* Perform techniques via step-by-step hands-on learning
* Perform pain relieving techniques used in hospitals (U.S., Great Britain, India, Spain, Asia)
* Perform techniques to slow down the body, emotions, and mind to relax and heal
* Explain how reflexology works in modern western terms and science
* Develop skills as a caregiver to family and friends
* Integrate reflexology into care giving or professional practice
When: Dec 7-8, 2013 (Sat-Sun)
Time: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm (one hour lunch)
Where: A Gathering Place, 12061 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, MO 63043 (270 & Dorsett Rd)
Tuition: $325 includes Therapeutic Reflexology textbook with DVD. (Tuition is $250 when student purchases
Therapeutic Reflexology textbook with DVD in advance. Get 25% discount at www.TheStoneInstitute.org)
About the Instructor
Paula S. Stone is author of the internationally acclaimed Therapeutic Reflexology textbook, DVD, reflex maps, and online resources (Pearson Education, 2011). Stone a nationally certified reflexologist, certified reflexology instructor, nationally licensed massage therapist, and leader in the field of reflexology.
Continuing Education: 16 CEs and a Certificate of Completion. Paula S. Stone is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider (#452080-12). The Stone Institute LLC is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Reflexology Certification Board (#SA00126) and Natural Therapies Certification Board (#2099).
Refund/Cancellation Policy: $150 refund for cancellations received in writing 30 days prior to class. No refund within 30 days of the course. Refunds are by company check or credit/debit card credit (at company’s discretion) within 30 days of receiving cancellation notification.
Copyright © 2012-2013 The Stone Institute LLC. All rights reserved.