Successful completion of this course earns 12 CEs (continuing education contact hours). The following items are required to obtain the contact hours associated with this course: (1) completed Home Study Course (this page), (2) Course Evaluation, and (3) a 70% passing score. While there is no specific deadline for submission, TSI recommends submitting the items within TWO (2) years from the date of purchase.
ARCB/NTCB CEs: 12
To complete this Home Study Course, you must:
- Purchase a copy of the book: Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence
- Read the Chapter Highlights, Learning Objectives, and Key Terms.
- Read the Full Chapter.
- Read the Summary and verify that you understand the information presented.
- Complete all quizzes in “How Much Did You Learn?”
- Complete the course evaluation form. Include the number of hours required to complete the course. Sign to authenticate your work. (A copy of the form can be found here.)
- Mail, email, or fax the “How Much Did You Learn?” and course evaluation form. Both are required for successful completion of the course.
“The Reflexology Practice” (no practical) includes 4 courses to
establish or add reflexology to the practice:
- TR-SC6: Wellness Models (Ch. 6)
- TR-SC7: Session Fundamentals and Charting (Ch. 7)
- TR-SC8: Reflexology Practice and Business (Ch. 8)
- TR-SC9: Self-Care for Reflexologists (Ch. 9)