Successful completion of this course earns 44 CEs (continuing education contact hours). The following items are required to obtain the contact hours associated with this course: (1) completed Home Study Course (this page), (2) Course Evaluation, and (3) a 70% passing score. While there is no specific deadline for submission, TSI recommends submitting the items within TWO (2) years from the date of purchase.
ARCB/NTCB CEs: 44
To complete this Home Study Course, you must:
- Purchase a copy of the book: Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence
- Read the Chapter Highlights, Learning Objectives, and Key Terms.
- Read the Full Chapter.
- Read the Summary and verify that you understand the information presented.
- Complete all quizzes in “How Much Did You Learn?”
- Complete the course evaluation form. Include the number of hours required to complete the course. Sign to authenticate your work. (A copy of the form can be found here.)
- Mail, email, or fax the “How Much Did You Learn?” and course evaluation form. Both are required for successful completion of the course.
“Reflexology in Practice: Systems of Maintenance” (with practicals) surveys anatomy & physiology, location of reflexes, techniques and protocols in 5 courses:
- TR-SCP19: Cardiovascular System (Ch. 19)
- TR-SCP21: Respiratory System (Ch. 21)
- TR-SCP23: Lymphatic System (Ch. 23)
- TR-SCP24: Digestive System (Ch. 24)
- TR-SCP25: Urinary System (Ch. 25)